Here you will find some resources and services from various ministries and levels of government to help you find the information you need. I hope that whatever your current situation, you find the following resources to be of value.
- Finding Housing
- Applying for Income Assistance- B.C. Employment and Assistance
- Seniors Resources
- Accessing Healthcare
- Starting your own Business
- Getting a Driver’s Licence
- Planning your next steps after high school
- Renting a home or apartment (landlords and tenants)
- Lost wallet?
- Getting married
- Getting or replacing Birth Certificates
- Moving to and around B.C. – Address Change
- Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- Vacationing in B.C.
- Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Separation and Divorce
- Planning for Retirement
- Staying Healthy and Active Following Retirement
- What to do when someone dies